Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do you Have Anything in that Brain of Yours?

As you probably know on my last blog I asked for ideas for my name and Shari (life @ 11) gave me an idea for the name, do you have anything in that brain of yours? So from now on that will be my name. I guess no one had anything in that brain of theirs cause no one knew the answer to the riddle. But since it's the first one I will let you of. Anyway here's the answer.

No. If it's his widow that means he is dead, and a dead person can not marry anyone.

Stay in for next weeks riddles..... oh wait I haven't given you this weeks riddles.

Here they are:
What can you catch but not throw?
                   
                          &

 I come in darkness, but fill the mind with light. I bring enlightenment to some, while gripping others in the hand of fear. With me it can be a journey of inexplicable joy and sorrow. What I will show you will often be unreachable. Journey with me and what you see may haunt you. Journey with me and you may never want to return home. Journey with me and you will never know when it will end. What am I?

Now you can stay in for next weeks riddles.

4 comments:

7teen Crew said...

Is it the cold or maybe the flu?
Um... Don't know the hard one.

You know who I am.

7teen Crew said...

I thought Aashay posted the thing about umms before You commented?

7teen Crew said...

Is the second one a dream or a nightmare?

Michael - teh Guy

7teen Crew said...

Yes michael, both you got right. Cold and dreams.