Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soccer Star of the Week

As you probably know a few people have been doing things like weekly fact, riddles, big words and other ones too and if you haven't that's your loss. So I decided to do something like that too. Now I will be doing soccer (football) star of the week. Now this doesn't mean I'm just gonna put down a soccer players name and say he the soccer star of the week. I will be watching most of the games every week and see which soccer player has been outstanding on that week.

Anyway here is the soccer/football star of the week.


J.S Park- He is a south Korean
who plays for Man U that just
stunned to crowd on Sunday
morning with 2 brilliant goals.

Stay tuned next week to see who has proved to me that they are the soccer star of the week. Laters!

1 comment:

7teen Crew said...

Just because he's in your favourite team and scored for them makes you put him up. Probably all the games you've watched is Man U goals? haha