Friday, November 5, 2010

My Mum That Always Wants Me To....... The Revealing

As you probably know on my last blog I wrote about my mum that always wants me to... now I'm going to reveal it. Now I'm not trying to upset her but she always wants me to write about her. It's not that I don't want to write about her but it is that I don't really know what to write about her. She gives me ideas like how awesome she is and all that but that is just not enough. If I wrote about how awesome she was it would go something like this. "My mum is so awesome. She is so awesome that she is so awesome". BOR... oh, so not interesting. Any way back to the topic. She begs and begs and if I don't she gets all upset. So now you know if your mum tells you to write about her you should immediately go and write about her. Now that's the revealing of what my mum always want me to do.

2 comments:

Kiwi in North Carolina said...

Wow Aashay it is so cool that you wrote about you awesome Mum. I have to agree she sounds like an awesome mum. Keep writing about her she will love it!
Miss Davies

Unknown said...

Oooowwww, so sweet. All you now need to do is learn to play the guitar and play the mummy sing for your mother.

No wait, you already did that last week - mummy's boy.

Keep it up and as one son said to his mum, "If mothers were flowers, I would still pick you."