Monday, November 8, 2010

Sickness, A Pain In Life.....

Weird Title right. Well forgot about the title and listen to the most evil master mind in the worlds blog post.... just kidding..... well not the listen to the blog post part. Anyway back to the topic. Unfortunately I am sick.... not the sick like the gross sick but the other one. So this sickness has been in me for about a week and it is really getting up my nerve. Why is it getting up my nerve, well because I don't get to go play outside unless I wear like 4 layers of clothes and I can't do things that involves something cold. Also I constantly need to drink Dimatap or whatever it's called and this thing were you spray at the bottom of your tongue and keep it there for 30 seconds then you get to swallow it. You would never want to have that spray because it taste like rotten paint. But at least I know my parents care about me and want me to get better. So here's a tip, never get sick........... wait, you can't stop yourself from getting sick. Just try not to get sick because trust me, it a pain in life. Tiki tiki slim out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiki tiki Slim - love it.

Sickness is part of like and so are parents. Remember my explanation of what a jumper is - It is something you have to wear when your mum feels cold. So just grin and bear it - you will get better soon.

By the way, just in case you want to get better in a hurry, try and get as much vitamin C into yourself - eat oranges, lemons or limes. Personally I would go for the sweeter ones. Also drink juices high in vitamin C as well.

Tiki tiki ... LOL