Friday, September 24, 2010

The Most Adorable Person In My Life!

Rehan, my baby cousin who is the most adorable person in my life. He just turned 2 and I'm writing about him because well one, I just love him and two, I had nothing else to write about, but mostly the number one. So back to the topic. He was born on the 20th September 2008 in Auckland New Zealand and if you want me to be more specific, he was born in Middlemore Hospital. He loves Thomas the Train and can sit on the sofa watching it but no, he doesn't, he keeps on running around and sometimes I get tired and sit down. So if you know me that would be quite unusual.

He loves me and I'm not just saying that, he really does love me and he calls me Aashay Bhaiya. Bhaiya means brother in Hindi but if you have to translate it to English you would not say Aashay Brother, you would say Brother Aashay.

I'm not going to give a big description and say how he looks and all that but I just want to tell you guys that that's Rehan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweet.