Thursday, September 23, 2010

Uni's so Awesome!

I was so excited as I was going to yet another University on Wheels class and this time it was Forensic Science.

University on Wheels is a class which a selected amount of people got chosen including me because I'm so special to go to and you get to do classes like Mighty Mathman, Word Wizardry, Forensic Science and a lot of other classes.  I was one of them and I went to Math Magic, Word Wizardry, Forensic Science, Mighty Mathman and I will be going to Psychology for Kids.  When we did Forensic Science, we had a mystery about who stole the cookie and other small mystery's.  At the end we solved the mystery after all and I was so relieved.

Uni on Wheels is so fun especially doing Maths Magic because we got to learn magic trick but had something to do with maths.

No comments: