Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Rugby World Cup!

Yes, the rugby world cup is coming up next year and it is happening in New Zealand. The rugby world cup was first held in New Zealand which they won but that was the last time they had touched the trophy. They are planning to win this one but I don't think they will because the team is so old and I think Australia will win this world cup although I want the Springboks to win.

I really want to go the one of the games but I don't think we will be going because we can't get tickets. But we will able to watch it on the television. Maybe the All Blacks have a slight advantage because it's their home ground but we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are sooooo confused. Make up your mind.

Since we have already shown the world that Kiwis can fly, we will just that when the Boks and Wallabys are still grazing.

Remember that Black is thicker than Blood.

GO THE ALL BLACKS.