Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Do you Have Anything In That Brain of Yours?...#7

Hello and welcome to 3 news, I'm Mike Barry and I'm.......oh hi....I thought this was 3 news...hmmm.....anyway here is the winner from last weeks riddles. Tickle Me Elmo (Life @ 11(Shari)). And the answer were:
Easy: A miniskirt
Hard: You put it in a corner so you would just run into the wall.

So here are your new riddles:

Easy: What do you call a gorilla with a banana in each ear?
Hard: There were two ducks in front of a duck and two ducks behind a duck, and one duck in the middle. How many ducks were there in total?

So get commenting and no Internet....*cough cough* Tickle me Elmo *cough cough*

3 comments:

7teen Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
7teen Crew said...

Easy: Anything he can;t hear you '
Hard: None (this was just a guess but if it's right... YAY)

Atarah

7teen Crew said...

Ok before you start saying I went on the Internet, I did but not on purpose.
When I was looking for MY riddles on the internet, I saw it.
So answer: anything... He can't hear you.

The second one I did by myself which probably means I'll get it wrong.
Umm.. Was it 5? Or was it 3? 4?
ok trash 4.

Tcikle me elmo