Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unfunny jokes that make you Laugh…#4

Now I have no awesome start to this blog post so you just have to live with it and listen to these kinda unfunny jokes.

- Doctor Doctor I feel like a racehorse
Take one of these every 4 laps!

- Why couldn't the apple send an e-mail to the orange? 
Because the lime was engaged!!!!

Don't bother laughing cos those to jokes makes water dry....see again not funny. That's the end of this post so bye bye, Adios, Laters, Ni sa moce (Fijian), ohhh you get the point...if you don't the point is BYE!! 

1 comment:

7teen Crew said...

Hahah This is so funny actually because you're umm, Sorry cant explain, TBH I'm not good at describing and explaing so I wont be a good CHERUB operative! But this is FUNNY because ermm aargh I give up.

Michael - CHERUB!