Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scarred 4 Life

Well not for life but I will have a scar for sometime......wait, let me start from the beginning. Today I had a operation of something thingy on my face so that means I didn't go to school. This "thingy' was on my face since I was born but thankfully now it's gone. "This is the only painful part Aashay" said the doctor. "well ok". Now I didn't go to sleep but the part where they operated on was numb by anesthetic which is...I don't know. Anyway, there I was lying on the bed they call, the "operation bed", happily talking to the doctor and my dad while half of my face is numb. The surgery had started and finished in no time and I was up and running the next minute except I had 7 stitches and a bandage on my face but that fine. To all those people who a scared to have an operation, to be honest it doesn't hurt.

No comments: